This Christmas she peers into the small velvet box to find the one thing she has been wishing for all year. As she looks up, she finds her prince charming on bended knee. 'Tis the season for so many happy ladies as they begin to plan their dream wedding!
If you are lucky enough to fall into this group of happy ladies, save the date for the Wonderful World of Weddings at the Exposition Center at Wisconsin State Fair on January 10th and 11th, from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm. Bank of Memories & Flowers is one of the 175 professionals that can help you plan everything leading up to your big day...and all under one roof!
Be sure to stop by our booth to meet our team of top wedding floral designers! We will have an array of real wedding bouquets that you can actually hold and touch. Our bouquets will be inspired by the latest trending colors and styles.
A few tips to prepare you before the Bridal Show:
- After walking away from a vendor, take notes that will help you distinguish him or her (when you get home everything will blend together!)
- Bring address labels -- many vendors will have you fill out information about yourself and this will save you lots of time (and writing!)
- Bring your calendar to book consultations on the spot (they fill up fast!)
- Make sure to plan enough time -- sitting down halfway through will help you regroup
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring one or two friends or family members (an entourage is just going to slow you down)
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Melissa, Bank of Memories & Flowers Owner